Ever wondered what makes people tick? Ever wished you could make a better first impression? Ever struggled to know exactly what to say in a business or social setting? Vanessa Van Edwards shares valuable shortcuts and behaviour hacks so we can take charge of interactions at work, at home, and in any social situation.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s issue of Switched On Leadership magazine:
- The Science of Succeeding with People – Interview with Vanessa Van Edwards
- Ten Pitfalls of Strategic Failure – INSEAD Knowledge
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Take In Investors – Randy Gage
- Having a Great Performance Conversation! – Natalie Ashdown
- Battle Strategy: Innovate the Way You Work, Not Just Your Products and Services – Paul Broadfoot
- The Magic of 30 Minute Meetings – Peter Bregman
- Leadership Hacks: with Christele Canard
Get a 7-day FREE trial when you subscribe. Cancel any time.