According to Dr. Tommy Shavers, power changes people. It changes the chemistry in our brain! This addiction to power, and the potential abuse of power, is what Dr. Shavers refers to as the dark side of leadership.
In this issue, speaker, author, minister, and consultant, Dr. Tommy Shavers explains the complex relationship that exists between leaders, followers and organizational culture, putting organizations at risk of decline and collapse. He explains the causes, outlines the behaviors and warning signs, and suggests measures we can take to overcome this risk.
It is by understanding the dark side of leadership, that we can guard against it.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s issue of Switched On Leadership magazine:
- Beware! The Dark Side Of Leadership – Interview with Dr. Tommy Shavers
- A Low Cost Exercise That Can Keep You From The Brink Of Failure – By Partners In Leadership
- Millennials Don’t Want Fun; They Want You To Lead Better – By Mark C. Crowley
- Three Questions To A More Enlightened Business – By INSEAD Knowledge
- Why Undiscussables Are A Sign Of Poor Performance – By Oscar Trimboli
- Why Leaders Must Have “Thinking Time” In Their Schedule – By Andrey Sergeyev
- Leadership Hacks with Christele Canard
Get a 7-day FREE trial when you subscribe. Cancel any time.