In this issue we catch up with New York Times bestselling author Kevin Kruse to uncover the secrets of ultra-productive people. In this interview Kevin shares valuable insights from the ground-breaking research he conducted into the habits of billionaires, Olympic athletes, straight-A students, and over 200 entrepreneurs.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s issue of Switched On Leadership magazine:
- Productivity Secrets Of The Ultra-Successful – Interview with Kevin Kruse
- Want To Be A CEO? Five Essential Qualities Boards Look For – Brook Manville
- 7 Signs You’re Not Mentally Strong, You’re Just Acting Tough – Amy Morin
- What Makes You Relevant? – Randy Pennington
- How to Create a Leadership Development Plan for Yourself – Randy Hall
- 10 Actionable Ideas – Mark Sanborn
- Why You Should Google Yourself Regularly (And What to Do About What You Find) – Minda Zetlin
- Leadership Hacks with Dean Brenner
Get a 7-day FREE trial when you subscribe. Cancel any time.