In this issue, Michael Bungay Stanier shows us how we can work less and have more impact by adopting a coaching habit. Coaching is an essential skill for leaders, and Michael shares powerful questions that save you time and help unlock your people’s potential.
- Get straight to the point in any conversation with the Kickstart Question.
- Stay on track during any interaction with the AWE Question.
- Focus on what really matters and get to the heart of a challenge with the Focus Question and the Foundation Question.
- Save hours of time for others with the Strategic Question.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s issue of Switched On Leadership magazine:
- The Coaching Habit: How to Achieve Greater Impact as a Leader
- 4 Ugly Conversations To Have With Your Team At The Start Of The Year
- 5 Ways To Be A More Positive Leader
- Powerful Leadership Invitations
- Three Ways To Test Your Emotional Resilience
- What Are The Outside Forces Impacting Your Business?
- Leadership Hacks: with Christele Canard
Get a 7-day FREE trial when you subscribe. Cancel any time.