In this issue we catch up with behavioural researchers and strategists Dan Gregory and Kieran Flanagan who advise that design beats discipline. They suggest a strategy based on swimming with the current of human nature, fitting processes to people and enabling individuals and teams to bring the best of who they are to the table is far more productive and successful than the strategies we currently employ. In this interview Dan and Kieran share their insights on how to stop fighting human nature and increase performance, engagement and influence.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s issue of Switched On Leadership magazine:
- How to Plan for Failure and Design for Success – Interview with Dan Gregory & Kieran Flanagan
- Leadership In Action: How to Stop Being Good and Start Being Great – Interview with Paul C Brunson
- 7 Ways To Earn Trust As A Leader, According To Science – Dr Michelle Reina
- Surprising Stress Symptoms You Might Be Ignoring – Courtney Clark
- Are You Trying To Solve The Wrong Problem? – Peter Bregman
- Five Things Leaders Can Do To Make The Most Of A Slow Down – Mark Sanborn
- Five Questions That Make Strategy Real – Jack & Suzy Welch
- Leadership Hacks with Christele Canard
Get a 7-day FREE trial when you subscribe. Cancel any time.