In this issue we catch up with Lior Zoref, researcher, advisor, TED speaker and author of the bestselling book, Mindsharing – The Art Of Crowdsourcing Everything. Lior has been invited to speak at some of the world’s most innovative organizations, including Google, Columbia University, The White House, Microsoft and LinkedIn. In our interview Lior shares his insights on the power of the crowd and explains how we can harness the collective intelligence of our social networks.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s issue of Switched On Leadership magazine:
- Mindsharing: How To Tap Into The Wisdom Of The Crowd – Interview with Lior Zoref
- Leadership In Action: The Man Who Banned Email – Interview with Jason Dooris
- Stop Trying To Solve Problems – Dr David Rock
- Only 8% Stick To Their New Year’s Resolutions: This Is Their Formula – Kevin Kruse
- All Strategy Work Is Personal – Art Petty
- The 3 Hidden Benefits of Doubt – Dr Jason Fox
- 4 Significant Trends that Will Impact the Workplace in 2016 – Kimball Norup
- Leadership Hacks with James Citrin
Get a 7-day FREE trial when you subscribe. Cancel any time.