In this issue we catch up with Hamish McKenzie, co-founder of McKenzie Pitch Partners, a pitch consulting firm with clients all over the world. As a sought after consultant, Hamish helps companies win more pitches. A lot more! He helped raise the success rate of a global Fortune 100 corporation from winning 1 in 4 pitches (25%) to 70% success rate. In our interview Hamish shares the exact strategies he uses to win more pitches.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s issue of Switched On Leadership magazine:
- Pitch To Win: It’s What You’re Not Doing That Makes All The Difference – Interview with Hamish McKenzie
- Leadership In Action: Working To Make The World A Better Place – Interview with Sam Mukherjee
- Leadership And Emotional Contagion – Louise Altman
- 3 Strategies To Leverage The Competition – Michael Beck
- 17 Strategies For Improving Collaboration – Kevin and Jackie Freiberg
- 5 Decisions That Shape Personal Character – David Sawyer
- Five Ways to Use Brain Science To Become a Better Leader – Michael Vaughan
- Leadership Hacks with James Citrin
Get a 7-day FREE trial when you subscribe. Cancel any time.