In this issue we talk with Jocko Willink & Leif Babin, two combat proven U.S. Navy SEAL officers who led the most highly decorated Special Operations Unit of the Iraq war. Jocko and Leif share the leadership principles they learned and mastered in combat. The same principles they now teach to business leaders who want to build their own high performance teams.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s issue of Switched On Leadership magazine:
- How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win – Interview with Jocko Willink & Leif Babin
- Finding the Hidden Value In Your Network – Adam Grant
- Killing LY Adverbs With 3 Key Steps – Colin James
- 5 Essential Lists to Make Before the End of This Year – Thai Nguyen
- Leadership In Action: Powerful Insights From Inspirational Leaders – Interview with Dee Ann Turner
- Seventeen Syndromes of Organizational Dysfunction – Dr. Karl Albrecht
- 6 Ways Executives Can Coach Their Teams – Jeffrey Hayzlett
- Leadership Hacks: with Bill Zipp
Get a 7-day FREE trial when you subscribe. Cancel any time.