In this issue we catch up with Dr Jason Selk, one of the world’s leading mental training experts and performance coach. Dr Selk helps individuals and organizations outperform their competition. He has worked with top professional and Olympic athletes as well as Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 executives and organizations. In this interview Dr Selk shares his top tips for building mental toughness and succeeding in business and life.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s issue of Switched On Leadership magazine:
- Mental Toughness and the Relentless Pursuit of Greatness – Dr Jason Selk
- Three Skills That Set Exceptional Coach-Like Leaders Apart – DeAnna Murphy
- Escaping The Engagement Paradox With Conversation – Brady Wilson
- Harvard MRI Study Proves Meditation Literally Rebuilds Brain’s Gray Matter In 8 Weeks – Christopher Shell
- The Mindset Needed for Digital Change – INSEAD Knowledge
- Top 5 Business Maxims That Need To Go – Alexander Kjerulf
- Stressed?! 5 Natural Health Experts Share Their Favorite Stress Relief Techniques – Sun Chlorella
- Leadership Hacks with James Citrin
Get a 7-day FREE trial when you subscribe. Cancel any time.