In this issue we catch up with Dr Jason Fox, bestselling author and motivation design specialist. Dr Fox works with forward thinking leaders around the world, helping them unlock new progress and build for the future. According to Dr Fox, real progress requires a sense of curiosity and exploration – but enterprise leadership and strategy have become cursed with efficiency. We’re “too busy” for progress!
In our interview Dr Fox shares the pitfalls to making meaningful progress and discusses how we can remain relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s issue of Switched On Leadership magazine:
- How to Stay Relevant in a Rapidly Changing World– Interview with Dr Jason Fox
- 7 Ways To Look For Emotional Intelligence When Hiring – Harvey Deutschendorf
- How Communicator And Audience Power Shape Persuasion – INSEAD Knowledge
- 10 Reasons Why Your Feedback Falls On Deaf Ears – Peter B. Stark
- The First Step In Preparing A Persuasive Speech – Conor Neill
- Your People Are Not Your Greatest Asset – Antony Bell
- No One Leads All the Time: 7 Characteristics of Good Followership – Dean M. Brenner
- Leadership Hacks with Bob Burg
Get a 7-day FREE trial when you subscribe. Cancel any time.