It’s easy to get worked up about work.
But how do you work it out?
To become great leaders we need to end our silent suffering.
It’s time to reflect on what we can do to take our leadership to the next level.
IT’S TIME TO HUMANIZE THE WORKPLACE.
That’s why we’re so excited to have Christele Canard, Founder of Switched On Leaderships as a speaker in the upcoming summit – along with over 28 other leadership experts from around the world:
Crack the Leadership Code: Lead with Confidence, Make a Difference and Build a Corporate Career You Love!
Hosted by Dr. Michelle Pizer
The 14-day FREE event begins on July 11th.
Last year thousands of people in over 90 countries improved their leadership. Here’s just a few of their comments:
- “Amazing value-add… amazing experts.” Australian listener
- “A must-listen to and follow as it hits all my sweet spots in upskilling.” Irish listener
- “A+ for the interviews and another A+ for content.” USA listener
- “Thank you for this inspiring time.” Netherlands listener
- “Thank you so much for putting this summit together! It was invaluable. I know I will put to good use a lot of what I learned… I have filled a notebook full of notes to refer back to.” USA listener
This year, the 14-day event begins on July 11th, and it is FREE!
Host Dr. Michelle Pizer is all about bringing dignity and hope back to the workplace. She’s an executive coach and organizational psychologist – with expansive inside knowledge of the employee perspective and how to use it to shape expert guidance at all levels in the leadership hierarchy.
The truth is, every interaction within our workplace matters. Every interaction is an opportunity for our leadership in action.
Great leaders aren’t born – they’re bred.
- Manage conflict intelligently
- Get started when you’re stuck
- Be a mindful leader
- Get good people to stay
- Discover the value of failure
- Why leadership wellbeing is contagious
- Engage millennials
- Close the courage gap
Confident, inspired leaders help create confident, inspired employees. That’s good news for the workplace – and great news for your career.