Does Christele accept requests for interviews?
Yes, just send us your request via our Contact Page
I’d like to contribute to Switched On Leadership website and/or magazine. Is that possible?
Absolutely! We are always on the lookout for great contributor articles, new books & tools to review and top leaders to profile or interview. Just drop us a line via our Contact Page and we’ll see if we are a good match.
How do I subscribe to Switched On Leadership magazine?
By subscribing to our monthly subscription, you get over 60% off! You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Or, you can download a single issue for just US$4.99
Need technical help or support with your magazine subscription? You may find your answer below:
My magazine App is crashing
The Switched On Leadership App has been battle tested and so the issue may well be coming from your device. The first thing we recommend is that you review the Apple Troubleshooting guidelines here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1702
I have subscribed but can still see the yellow subscribe button and no issue has downloaded
This is something that can happen due to a connection error between the iPad and the Apple servers. If this happens please perform the following steps:
Fully close the magazine, tap on the home button to ensure you have exited the magazine, then double tap the home button. All the opened apps will appear at the bottom of the iPad. Press and hold on top of the magazine, the apps will start to shake, tap on the red minus sign to fully close the magazine.
Make sure you are logged in with the same Apple ID that you subscribed to the magazine with. To do this, tap on the Settings app, scroll down and tap on the store app, double check that the same Apple ID is being used. If not, sign out and sign in with the correct Apple ID.
Relaunch the Magazine. Go to the Newsstand App and tap on the magazine to launch it. The splash page will appear and then the magazine home screen will show. The page should be updated and now the yellow subscribe button would have been replaced with a grey Restore button.
Restore all purchases by tapping on the restore button if desired to re-download all previously purchased magazine issues.
I am not getting the new magazine issues delivered automatically
We love Apple but even they are not perfect. Push Notifications are awesome but sometimes your iPad can drop push notification connection. Weird but it happens. What you can do is to turn off Wi-Fi, turn on Airplane mode, then reconnect to Wi-Fi. Something else you can try is to connect to another Wi-Fi network for a while and then switch back. Restarting your iPad can also sometimes help.
How do I cancel my magazine subscription?
Here are the steps: Tap on Settings App, Scroll and Tap on Store, Scroll down and Tap on your Apple ID. Then Tap on “View Apple ID”. Enter your Password, Scroll Down and Tap on Manage in the Subscriptions Section. You will see your Magazine subscriptions. Tap on the one you want to cancel. Your Current Subscription details will be shown – Turn auto-renewal to OFF
What do I need to provide when contacting Support?
If you are experiencing issues with your app, which are not covered above, please collect the following information before contacting support:
- The exact steps to replicate the error: This is very important so that the team is able to properly troubleshoot and fix the error. As you can imagine, if they cannot replicate the error, it will be very hard to fix. The more details you provide, the better.
- Screenshots of every single step. This is important so that the team can see the other elements of the page. You can also do a video screen recording if you prefer. Please read below detailing how to take iPad screenshots.
- The version number of the iPad having the issue.
- The iOs version number of the iPad having the issue: To get the iPad iOs version number, tap on the “Settings” icon, tap on the “General” option. The version number will be shown there.
- The version number of the magazine app in the iPad having the issue: Provide a screenshot of the app home page with the settings section opened. To do this, click on the settings icon located at the bottom right of the app home page. The setting section will expand on the home page. Please provide a screenshot of that page.
- The device token number of the iPad having the issue: You can find the device token in the settings section of the app. Simply click on the settings icon, the settings section will expand. You can copy the device token there or click on the “contact us” link to send an email with the device token.
How do I contact the Magazine App Support Team?
You can contact Support here
How do I take a screenshot with my iPad?
Simply click on the Home Button and the Power Button at the same time