WiRL is the Women In Real Life Leadership Summit.
It’s an online, webinar-based conference, featuring world renown speakers, best-selling authors, and successful leaders.
All sessions are designed to inspire professional women to confidently embrace their inner leader—and be their BEST in work and life.
WiRL is ideal for women who are interested in their personal and professional development, but have trouble finding the time to “fit in” lengthy conferences. One price gives you access to all 28+ webinars, where you can listen to any or all of them at a time and place convenient for you.
WiRL has generously offered to give us 20% off. Use code WIRL20 at checkout, and only pay $199. For more info, read more (below) or visit: www.wirlsummit.com
The goal of WiRL is to help you:
- Be the best version of yourself!
- Communicate with Credibility and confidence
- Learn what it takes to stand out as an exceptional leader
- Reduce overwhelm so you feel greater happiness
- Embrace your gifts and talents so you can reach your full potential in life and career
- Gain new skills and perspectives to up your game at work, and reach your goals
What is WiRL and Who is it for? WiRL is for busy professional women who hunger for career growth and a balanced life. It is affordable, flexible and well suited for mid-level, manager level and leadership level women (and of course men are welcome too!). WiRL covers topics in four categories:
1) Leadership 2) Communication & Confidence 3) Reaching your Potential and 4) Balance & Happiness. All sessions are designed to inspire and motivate women to be their BEST in Work and Life. Men are welcome too! www.wirlsummit.com
How does it work? One price gives you access to all 28+ webinars, allowing you total flexibility to listen and learn at a time & place that is convenient for you. These sessions will be held online in late April/May and recorded so you can listen in live or save them for a more convenient time.
Groups: Many organizations are using WiRL as the content platform for already existing groups, or starting groups to build relationships and support across their businesses. This platform lends itself very well to group or individual participation.