Rather than bounce back from adversity, Sam Cawthorn advises to use challenge as a launching pad to bounce forward to reach even greater heights than before. At just 26 years of age, Sam’s life changed forever after a horrific car accident cost him his arm, as well as a permanent disability to his right leg, and he was told he would never walk again. In our interview, Sam shows us how we can turn adversity into success.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s issue of Switched On Leadership magazine:
- Overcoming Adversity: How to Transform Crises into Success – Interview with Sam Cawthorn
- This is How You Identify A-Players During An Interview – Mitchell Harper
- Great Leaders Keep Employees Uncomfortable – Peter B. Stark
- 3 Techniques to Help You Master Even the Toughest Q&A – David Grossman
- To Accelerate Progress, Look At How You Make Decisions – Michelle Gibbings
- Shifting Into the Age of Employee Experience – Suzanna Colberg
- Leadership Hacks: with Christele Canard
Get a 7-day FREE trial when you subscribe. Cancel any time.