In this issue, we catch up with Dr Marshall Goldsmith, recognized by Thinkers 50 as the #1 Leadership Thinker and #1 Executive Coach in the world. He is the world authority in helping successful leaders achieve positive, lasting change in behavior: for themselves, their people and their teams.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s issue of Switched On Leadership magazine:
- How to Create Positive, Lasting Change for Yourself and Your Team – Interview with Dr Marshall Goldsmith
- 7 Reasons People With Impostor Syndrome Struggle to Succeed – Amy Morin
- The Data Says Lead with Emotions: Linguistic Analysis of the World’s 50 Greatest Leaders- Sarah Weber
- 5 Easy Strategies to Manage the Company Rumor Mill – David Grossman
- Humor Sometimes Makes Stressful Situations Better – Art Markman, Ph.D.
- Do You Reward Behaviors or Victories? – Todd Ordal
- Leadership Hacks: with Christele Canard
Get a 7-day FREE trial when you subscribe. Cancel any time.